HΩ Work 18650 Battery 2531mAh
Phenomenal for those that like hotter coils in mech mods and/or users that prefer insanely-low resistance setups at higher wattage capabilities. Hohm Work can be used in both regulated and non-regulated devices. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2531mAh capacity, with a CDR of 21.5A and a pulse/peak rating of 40.6A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4 mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm Work is based off the LG HE2 chemistry foundation, with manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel to achieve unprecedented capabilities. HE2 chemistry consists of NMC already, but adjusting the NMC rations was key to achieving recorded levels.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by the rightful authorities/laboratories and accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
These cells are built specifically for intense & power-hungry devices that require consistent amperage delivery to operate as intended. Not only was power & capacity a priority, but safety measures were at the forefront of it all.
- 2531mAh | 21.5A CDR | 40.6A Pulse & Peak
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.75A rating
- Hotter coils on unregulated mods and phenomenal amperage delivery to push insanely-low ohm builds at higher wattages
- Mn and Mn inert replaced by additional .37% Cobalt (Co) & Nickel (Ni) proprietary levels
- Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with greater amperage and capacity
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient): Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Updated Poly Seal: Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP)